More Than Likely You'll Never Read This...

But I felt a need to write it for as the years pass, I feel as we grow apart, I want you to know, that your in my heart where you'll stay forever, you help me thru problems, thru things good and bad. You help me keep smiling, when I am sad, you make me stay strong. And one night when I tried it so many years ago, you seen to it that I see the days to come and that I could keep living life.
So how would I live, if you were gone? And where the years take us,  no place is too far, I will think of you always, wherever we are. You're a wonderful person, with the biggest heart to lend, And I want you to know, your a really great best friend.

I love you friend!
chilly


0 comments:

To Use A Smiley In Your Comment, Simply Add The Characters Beside Your Choosen Smiley To The Comment:
:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( :angel :hug :biggrin :hi :drool :love Grab Smily Gadget

Post a Comment

Please use Name/URL to place a name on your comment. You do not have to fill in a URL.
Please do not use Anonymous!

--RSS--------Email